This collection of folded maps of Tokyo from the early 20th century are an important addition to our Urban Maps Collection of Distinction which focuses on the development and evolution of major cities around the world. This 7 map collection includes important information relating to the urban development in Tokyo during this time period.
1. District within Fire Limit of Tokyo – 1928
2. Gas and Water Supply in Greater Tokyo – 1928
3. Reconstruction Work in Tokyo
4. Zoning Plan of Town-Planning Area of Tokyo - 1925
5. Street Plan of Greater Tokyo – Decided 1927
6. Showing Rental Values in Greater Tokyo – 1926
7. Density of Population in Greater Tokyo – Census of 1926
SAVED - See the conserved maps
1. Email email@example.com with the name of the item
2. Once your item has been reserved you may mail a check or donate on-line at http://maps.bpl.org/donate. Remember to select Conservation for your gift designation.